Monday, April 16, 2007

Some Black Women are “Bitches and hoes”

I don’t understand what is all the fess about? Why would any black woman identify themselves with this terminology, “bitches and hoes” is beyond me. When I was in high school I asked one of my fellow student why did he call black women “bitches and hoes” and his responds was “They’re fucking everybody what else are they but bitches and hoes!” and ever since then I figured that if a woman, be her black, white, Hispanic or what have you, were having sex with different sex partners, (and children by different fathers), maybe they are “bitches and hoes” If a black woman is not doing all these things then what is the problem? Obviously she’s not a bitch and a hoe and she should just move on with her life. You see, people, as an artist I hate censorship and as an artist if I want to write about black women being “bitches and hoes” because they are acting like “bitches and hoes” that should be my right to free speech! Comprende?
http://www.strangefruits.tv

No comments: